Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free Pattern's Outline for a Crochet Necklace

Well, this is quite different from the "Easiest Crochet Necklace" I've shown in the other post, and I've tried to write down an outline of this one's pattern.
For any question just contact me.. I know that probably this is not so clear!
Anyway, here it is:

Materials:
Less than one ball of any colour cotton yarn (worsted weight)
4.00mm hook

Necklace:
Ch77, sc in second ch from hook and in the next 3chs.
Ch76, sc in the 4th ch at the beg of previous ch loop, and in next 3chs, ch1, turn.
Sc in first sc and in next 3 sc, ch80, sc in the 4 sc at the beg of previous row, ch1, turn.
Sc in first sc and in next 3 sc, ch84, sc in the 4 sc at the beg of previous row, ch3 and sl st on the other side of the same closure piece to make a button hole.
Sew a button on the opposite closure piece of the button hole.
Make a flower of any kind (mines are just improvised!) to embellish the necklace, and sew it on the four chains strands.

I've made it even in a bright purple cotton yarn, and I'm really happy with the both.

These are very easy, and I hope you won't have problems making them.
Enjoy!