Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You've been tagged!

Thanks to Guaya, Handmade Goodies for tagging me!

Rules for tagging:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven random things about me:

1. I'm shy.
2. I love to create with hooks and needles.
3. I adore to share my original patterns.
4. I appreciate so much nice comments on my posts.
5. I like vintage stuff.
6. I'm married since october 2007 with a great musician (listen to his freely downloadable music here, and watch the video we've made together here ) and a very special guy!
7. I've home recorded some songs too, and I like to play guitar and listen to good music.

I've tagged these blogs, just have a look:

1. coiled
2. f.pea
3. green apples - a knitting blog
4. The fabled needle
5. The Hook and I
6. yarnstorm
7. Veggies, crafts and tails